Wednesday, April 23, 2014

1 year and 80,000+ hits later...


I don't know about you, but I cannot believe this week marks 1 year since I was in NYC filming a series of Baby Traveling Tips for the Clueless Chick videos for Howcast.com!  Where does the time go??

I still remember that day of filming like it was yesterday.  That was the first time I've had to film for 8 hour straight - I was exhausted by 5pm to say the very least.  I still thank my BFF Brandy at least once a week for going with me, I could not have pulled it off without her!

It is so exciting to see that the videos have had well over 80,000 hits since they were released 9 months ago!!!  You guys ROCK!

My 'baby' has been doing quite well and is still getting a lot of attention.  Just last week Jennifer Schultz, aka Hint Mama, referenced 10 Tips for Eating Out with a Toddler on her fabulous blog.  Thanks Jennifer!

It wasn't long after the videos were released that I got a call from Rick Steves that they were adding Baby Traveling Tips for the Clueless Chick to their travel book library - what an honor from the king of travel himself!!

What an amazingly crazy year it has been :-)

Just in case you haven't seen the videos on YouTube, here are some of my favorites, and the crowd favorites:

5 Tips on Changing a Diaper on a Plane

Tips to Get thru Security with Kids

How to Breastfeed on an Airplane

How to Get Your Baby to Sleep on a Plane

How to Pack a Diaper Bag

Safety Tips for Flying with Baby in Your Lap


Check out my full blog about last year's filming: http://thecluelesschick.blogspot.com/2013/04/howcast-traveling-with-baby-filming.html

My favorite behind the scenes pic
Thanks again for all of your support!  Here's to another fabulous year!!

Until next time,
Jennifer
aka Chick #1

p.s.
Another HUGE Clueless Chick thank you to the companies who provided samples of some of my favorite products for this filming:

No comments:

Post a Comment