Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Top Two Gifts for a New Mom

One of my favorite parts about being the Clueless Chick is getting to share AWESOME products with you.  You have seen everything from my top gifts for Administrative Assistant’s Day to Father’s Day Favorites and the coolest items from the ABC Expo and now I get to share my new Top Two Gifts for a New Mom!

When a new baby is born, everyone loves buying cute gifts for the little one, but what about Mommy? Let’s not forget about the lady who just did all of the work ;-) I have found two fabulously fun gifts that will make mom’s life easier and a little cuter for years to come.


My 1st new fave is A Simple Book of Firsts for $34.99 from Lucy Darling. This adorable baby book takes all of the hard work out of baby booking (yes, baby booking).  When I say this cute little book keeps things simple, I mean simple. Each of the 48 pages is already designed, all you need to do is add a cute picture, stats and a special memory. Honestly it is so simple I will probably go back and make one for each of my boys.

What's included?
2 pre-baby pages for photos, ultrasound and note to baby
3 pages for when baby arrives including a spot for footprints, a page to place birth announcement and hospital bracelet
2 your world pages for a photo of home and how much things cost when baby was born
12 pages of month documenting
10 pages that include family tree, favorite things, many firsts including holidays, first scribble, etc.
5 birthday pages
1 first day of school page
11 blank pages with embellishment

Fun Fact: This is not the first fave from Lucy Darling I have shared with you, remember my Cool New Gift Ideas from the 2014 ABC Kids Expo? That is when I first shared their adorable Retro Baby Closet Dividers with you. Let’s be honest, adorable does not even begin to describe them!

My 2nd fave is the Love You to The Moon & Back canvas for $119 (18x24) from Oopsy Daisy. This adorable canvas not only has one of my all time favorite quotes, it can also be personalized with the little one’s name.  While it may look like an adorable decoration for a nursery (which it of course is!), this is something I would love to hang on my bedroom wall since ‘Mama, I love you to the moon & back’ is something my boys say to me :-)

This canvas is available in multiple sizes and both pink and blue and comes in a simple print style starting at just $29.  Oopsy Daisy also has an adorable matching night light.

Stay tuned for my next #TopTwo! What will they be – Travel Gear, Blankets, Party Decorations, Gifts for Dad…. ;-)

Until next time,
aka Chick #1

No comments:

Post a Comment