Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Instant Inspiration Jars

Yep, it's yet another Mason Jar craft!



Instant Inspiration Jars
For every time someone says “what should we do?”.  Grab whatever jars/containers you have and let’s get crafty:

Crafts you have around the house

Irresistible recipes you’ve been dying to try

Each of the fun places you can go for a change of scenery  


I love the idea of having a physical collection of all of my craft, cooking and outing to do ideas.  Like many of you, I’m a bit overwhelmed by the number of fabulous ideas on my countless Pinboards.  There is just something a bit paralyzing about the hundreds and hundreds of craft related pins I have.  Time and time again I spend 5 min trying to dig up a pin I KNOW I saw last week. In those 5 min I could have been setting up or even finishing my craft or have dinner on the table (or at least in the oven).  Problem solved!  I’ve now got these cute little jars filled only with ideas for which I already have everything on hand :-)  Now we’ll just have to see how good I am about adding new ideas....


Here are a few ideas to get you started:
Homemade Play-Doh
Cinnamon Monkey Bread Minis
All the Cheese you can Grill
Black Bean Chili

And don't forget to check out all of our fun Spring tips in Carolina Parent Magazine!

Until next time,
aka Chick #1

No comments:

Post a Comment