Cinnamon Monkey Bread Minis
2 cans refrigerated cinnamon rolls
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line12 muffin tins with foil liners
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small sandwich bag
- Separate 8 rolls on a cutting board. Using a pizza cutter, cut each roll into 8 pieces.
- Shake pieces in the bag of sugar to coat. Place ~10 pieces in each muffin cup.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- While minis are still warm, spoon icing on top, sprinkle with cinnamon and serve warm.
Enjoy! And don't forget to leave a comment to let us know what you think!
Until next time,
aka Chick #1