Last week on Charlotte Today I showcased one of my favorite new combinations - Duct Tape and Water Bottles! Here is a fun (and super inexpensive) way to extend your party theme to your water bottles.
- Water Bottles (any shape or size)
- Duct Tape (in a color to match your event theme)
- Remove the labels from each water bottle
- Wrap duct tape around each bottle. Start at the back of the bottle to cover any remnants of the label, wrap completely around the bottle, cut the tape so that there is a ½ inch overlap
- Place stickers on the front, or all around the tape
Use your team colors to decorate the water bottles for your next tailgate.
Choose a different color or pattern for every member of your family to personalize each bottle.
Get creative! With all of the adorable duct tape colors and patterns available at your local craft store and the endless variety of stickers, your only limit is your imagination.
Until next time,
aka Chick #1