Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Super Easy Mint Chocolate Brownies

These are my new favorite brownies!  Not only are they delicious, they are also SUPER easy to make.  I was craving brownies the other night and when I grabbed a box of brownie mix in the pantry I noticed a bag of Andes Baking Chips calling my name.  Since mint and chocolate, like peanut butter and chocolate, simply belong together I grabbed the bag and threw them in.  After all, what’s the worst that could happen – the brownies aren’t very good and I have to eat them all by myself??  That was a risk I was willing to take.  1 hour later The Clueless Chick’s Mint Chocolate Brownies were born!

The Clueless Chick’s Mint Chocolate Brownies

Ingredients
1 package Brownie Mix
1 package Andes Baking Chips

Prepare brownie mix as directed, stir in ¾ package of Andes Baking Chips.  Pour brownie mix into baking pan, sprinkle remaining Andes Baking Chips on top.  Bake as directed.

Allow the brownies to cool before cutting to avoid a melted mint chocolate mess.  Enjoy!!


Note: If you prefer a solid layer of mint chocolate on top of the brownies, mix ½ of the chips into the brownie mix and sprinkle the other ½ on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment