When Mommy-To-Be is expecting a little girl, what is more fun than showering her with a Pretty in Pink Baby Shower? This baby shower was the perfect girlie day for an excited Mommy-To-Be and her closest girlfriends. From the guest of honor’s favorite cake, to the Strawberry Pink Lemonade and mini Fruit Kabobs, every last detail was fun and girlie.
- Read Mommy-To-Be’s mind – a fun word association game where guests guess how Mommy-To-Be finished statements such as “Baby’s First _________” or “Daddy’s ________”.
- Parenting Advice – each guests leaves their parenting tips for Mommy and Daddy – these are perfect keepsakes for the baby book
Decorations and Favors:
- Custom yard sign designed to match the adorable invitations “When a baby arrives, a Mommy is born”
- Pink tissue pom poms hung from the ceiling
- Pink and Purple bubble bath roses in mini terracotta pots, adorned with personalized favor tags
- Strawberry Pink Lemonade Signature Drink – served in mason jars over frozen strawberries
- Mini Fruit Kabobs in adorable pink shot glasses
- Tea sandwiches, pasta salad and veggie tray
- Bite size brownies
- Neapolitan cake decorated to match the adorable invitation