Saturday, February 16, 2013

After Valentine's Day Sales!



One of my favorite tips (that I'm sure you're sick of hearing...) is to go shopping the day after a holiday to stock up on everything from decorations to serving pieces to non-perishable foods.  I mean really, what could be better than a 50% off sale?!?

This year, I decided not to go too crazy on 2/15, but I just could not resist these fabulous Peeps!  I mean really, $0.74 for 6 Chocolate Mousse Marshmallow Bears - FABULOUS!  The best part is that these adorable teddy bears (which are good through Oct) don't scream Valentine's Day.  The key to making the most of a post-holiday sale is to selectively purchase items that will do double duty for multiple occasions, as everyday ware or next Tuesday's dinner (be sure to check expiration dates).

Sooooo, will these adorable marshmallow bears reappear as:

Say tuned to find out!

Until next time,
Jennifer
AKA Chick #1


P.S. Years ago, I saved a ton of money on pink and white M&M's for our May wedding favors by stocking up on Valentine's M&M's the day after Valentine's Day! Genius :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment